Friday, September 29, 2006

The Lost Battalion (movie)


Title: The Lost Battalion

Year, production: 2001, USA/Luxembourg

Directed by: Russell Mulcahy

Cast: Rick Shroder, Phil McKee, Jamie Harris, Adam James, Daniel Caltagirone, Andre Vippolis, ...

Runtime: 92 min.


This movie based on facts.
American battalion is in trap made by germans in forest Argonne. It was in October the 1918 France just before the end of the First World War.

----
This movie is a must. I haven't seen many movies from I World War but I think this one is great.

1 comment:

War Movies said...

This was a good war movie. I really wish studios would do more WWI movies. The focus has always been on WWII movies instead. However, there was Joyeux Noel and My Boy Jack a couple of years ago, which were both really good.